Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Virgin

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brigjton
    Posts
    2,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    I not very happy with Virgin holidays at the moment, we travel to Orlando in just over a week and still no travel documents, we have emailed and phone them, Virgin have said they will be sent out 1st class post soon.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzy, post: 236383
    I not very happy with Virgin holidays at the moment, we travel to Orlando in just over a week and still no travel documents, we have emailed and phone them, Virgin have said they will be sent out 1st class post soon.
    have you not even been emailed e tickets laura?
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you not received anything at all? I didnt think our tickets arrived, but it wasnt actual tickets like last time it was just a piece of paper!
    We are going with TCD this time (who are part of virgin) and our tickets came Monday, we dont go for another month yet - sorry, thats probably not something you wanted to know is it!!

    Did they give a reason for you not receiving them?



  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brigjton
    Posts
    2,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 236405
    have you not even been emailed e tickets laura?
    No nothing, we phoned them again today and have been told they are being sent out 1st class tomorrow, not a happy bunny.
    I can feel a complaint coming on.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brigjton
    Posts
    2,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 236422
    Have you not received anything at all? I didnt think our tickets arrived, but it wasnt actual tickets like last time it was just a piece of paper!
    We are going with TCD this time (who are part of virgin) and our tickets came Monday, we dont go for another month yet - sorry, thats probably not something you wanted to know is it!!

    Did they give a reason for you not receiving them?
    No nothing at all. fingers crossed they arrive tomorrow or Saturday.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats quite shocking really isnt it - theres no real reason they cant be sent out earlier is there!



  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    when ive ever had my old paper tickets from VA ive got them atleast a month before i flew. last time i got the etickets atleast 2 weeks prior to flying. id be pulling my hair hair out worrying about not getting them. surely they must realise this
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brigjton
    Posts
    2,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well the good news is Virgin holidays have sent out the documents yesterday, just have to wait for royal mail to deliver now.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzy, post: 236479
    Well the good news is Virgin holidays have sent out the documents yesterday, just have to wait for royal mail to deliver now.
    good news laura, now you can sleep easy :)
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  10. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 236474
    when ive ever had my old paper tickets from VA ive got them atleast a month before i flew. last time i got the etickets atleast 2 weeks prior to flying. id be pulling my hair hair out worrying about not getting them. surely they must realise this
    VA tend to send out etickets almost immediately after booking, however a different policy obviously applies with Virgin Holidays.





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •