Thread: how much money should i take for 3 days in dlp?

Post Thanks / Like
    hi,me & my 5 year old r going to dlp for 3 days in march,we travel on eurostar in morn & arrive in dlp 1pm,we will then hav all day thurs & fri there b4 catchin eurostar bak at 7pm,how much money do u think we wil need ,we r stayin at the santa fe so breakfast is included?
    thanks
    lisa

Post Thanks / Like
    You know? I honestly have no idea what the costs of things are in France, but I'd say pick a budget amount you are comfortable with and go with that!

Expect to spend more than you think you will! That always tends to be the case, doesn't it?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    france is expensive especially paris, so i would think take more than you need
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Off the top of my head I remember an evening meal at Annette's Diner for 5 came to just over 80. At today's rates that's about 71. Divide that by 5 then times it by two gives you an approx amount of 28 for an evening meal. Hope that helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    nevermind, just noticed this thread was posted last year.. lol.