Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Friday Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    woohoo its friday. last day of term and on holiday for 2 weeks. might have to squeeze some fishing in before it gets too cold for me

whats everyones plans for the weekend?
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing exciting here, just pottering around and tidying up the garden - putting all the stuff in the shed, cutting back plants etc.

OoohOooh, im getting my hair done tomorrow - nothing exciting, just a trim and highlights but havent had them done for aaaages so im looking forward to it! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, today is our 'last' walk to school. The nice thing is that the weather is incredible, cool and dry with brilliant sunshine. Makes for a pleasant walk.

May try to get to a tiny farmer's market in Ocoee later today. It's very odd hours! 4-8 pm! But, there is a woman there who sells free range, cage free, eggs that are wonderful. Also, she's invited us to bring the boy to her farm on Saturday, so we may do that this weekend as well. May try to squeeze in a bit of a WDW visit too.

Macy's is having a sale and although I've ALREADY forced myself to buy a few new clothing pieces for the new position, I've been TOLD I need to go to Macy's today too. :( Did I ever mention how much I HATE SHOPPING? Especially for clothes...

Will be getting ready for work on Sunday... that sounds a little funny. It seems in some ways that I've been out of work forever, but it's really only been a bit over two months.

Not sure what we'll have for dinner tonight. Probably do a bit of "clean up the bits" in the refrigerator. There are some bell peppers and zucchini in there that need to be used, so will concoct something from that...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Yipee, my Arun is home from Uni - it's the first time he's been back since he went so I am a happy mummy :o)

Out for family dinner tonight and no plans apart from that.

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    work all weekend :( but its my last full weekend before i leave :)
    Dave's son is here until Wednesday so it will be meal times constant as i think he has hollow legs.
    other than that just normal things like get up work home bed get up work home then bed :)
    have a nice weekend guys :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Well i have the weekend off as Beth is in respite till Tuesday. A little worried though as she has been having some bad seizures which are very worrying have emergency appointment Tuesday.

Tonight i am going going out with the girls for wine and curry. Unsure about tomorrow. Sunday we are off on a Audi TT rally which is exciting for DH but so boring for me but thats what you do when your married.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, in a few hours, I have my mother in law, step father in law, sister in law, and aunt all arriving from the Lincolnshire area.....like myself, they have a week off from work so they are staying with us. DH will be working though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a portrait session with a newborn tomorrow. Sunday i've been invited to an antenatal open day by an independent midwife I've been chatting to about midwifery so am looking forward to that. Also have to finish my maths assessment and send of to my tutor. No rest in the Reeves household this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 236513
    Well, in a few hours, I have my mother in law, step father in law, sister in law, and aunt all arriving from the Lincolnshire area.....like myself, they have a week off from work so they are staying with us. DH will be working though.
    Whooohooo Issy.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 236519
    Whooohooo Issy.
    you know what a pleasant time I'm gonna have don't ya Tink!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast