Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Posner Park

Post Thanks / Like
    We are 20 mins from outskirts of Disney World so depends on which park you wish to attend, there is a new toll road(50c) that you can now use and has cut the time down from what it used to be, but also can depend on time of day you want to go to the parks aswell. We recomend that you aim to be in the park after 9.00 as you miss the big queues to get in, more so at security check point. Not too bad if you arnt carrying any bags but then size of Micks hand bag could take a lot longer.
    If we are going to a park then we have a little extra time in bed as bound to have been a late night by the pool :alc: and then go to the local restraunts near the villa and have a good breckies and aim to head off to the parks about 0900.

Post Thanks / Like
    No, I really don't know much about it! It's south of where I usually go. I've gone by and seen the construction, but haven't paid much attention.

It's more for the residents of the southen end of Polk county, not that it's exclusive, but it's not really convenient to Disney unless you have your own car.

You'll have to visit Isafari and give us a full report! You too Malcom!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    JCPennys is now open

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this Posner Park anywhere near The Reserve off Lake Wilson Road?

Adrian saw the word "bookstore" and his eyes got all shiny and bright.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking at booking a flight and car to go over in 4 weeks so will get some pic's then

Post Thanks / Like
    It will be further south, but certainly not all that far off, Dawn.

There is a lovely Barnes and Noble bookstore at Dr. Phillips too. That would be closer to DTD, than Posner.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm, post: 18163
    Not too bad if you arnt carrying any bags but then size of Micks hand bag could take a lot longer.
    oi watch it

i have to get a bigger one now, with all your makeup you asked me to take for you
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 18645
    oi watch it

i have to get a bigger one now, with all your makeup you asked me to take for you
    Going out in September mate to set the crib and cot up for you and get a couple of new rattles cos i know how many you throw out and loose:gy:

Post Thanks / Like
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 18634
    It will be further south, but certainly not all that far off, Dawn.

There is a lovely Barnes and Noble bookstore at Dr. Phillips too. That would be closer to DTD, than Posner.
    Adrian says in about 2 years I need to get precise directions from you for Barnes and Noble. You remember how well I follow your directions?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast