Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Utilidors...

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone ever been to the utilidors under the Magic Kingdom?

I have considered going on one of the tours just so that I can go and see the utilidors

Post Thanks / Like
    I too would love to do this :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes i have!! We did the KTTK on our last visit, it was very interesting. The utilidors werent exactly as id imagined them to be, but it was incredible to see all that going on under the MK

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 237132
    Yes i have!! We did the KTTK on our last visit, it was very interesting. The utilidors werent exactly as id imagined them to be, but it was incredible to see all that going on under the MK
    Spill the beans then Kate - was it like an underground community or empty corridors with refuse bins and characters with 'no heads' on

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think I would want to see them. Once you know something you can't un-know it. :) I like the mystery.

Post Thanks / Like
    It was very busy down there, people moving about all over the place. Every now and then you'd have to move out the way cus one of those little car things that you see in warehouses were scooting around! No costumes hanging around and i dont remember seeing anyone in a costume for that matter! There are lots of interesting photos on the wall, some of the MK when it was being built - and maps too, i spent alot of time looking at the photos and the maps, they were very interesting! We had to watch a film of some kind, that wasnt interesting and wasnt helped by the fact that we had to stand and watch it and it was the end of the tour and we were shattered!
    There was a xmas tree down there though, with presents and things around it - just a little scene to get them in the mood i guess!

Id definately like to go down there again though, i really liked it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 237137
    I don't think I would want to see them. Once you know something you can't un-know it. :) I like the mystery.
    It wasnt like that at all FD! I actually dont think it spoiled anything for me!

Post Thanks / Like
    I second what Kate said. It didn't spoil anything going down there, it was just really interesting to be honest. However I'm sure they know the exa t areas the tours go to so they're careful with what they have in those areas. We spent a lot of time 'backstage' and it was fascinating to see how it was all put together. Would definitely do it again!

Post Thanks / Like
    this is all new to me how do you find this stuff out?
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 237159
    this is all new to me how do you find this stuff out?
    we just know these things
    Check out our tours sections Mick - you will find the tours that take you to the utilidors.
    We have a video too in the video archive section on the Home Page....HERE it's the last video on that page.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast