Thread: best Disney resort hotel for small children

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya can you help advise me on the best hotel at disneyworld for small children?

Something with enough facilities to keep them interested when awake but not too expensive either

thanx

Post Thanks / Like
    We like Pop the best of the value hotels,POFQ in the moderate category is beautiful and a little more serene. We will be staying for the first time at POR in February, the theming is fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Depends on so many things. What's your budget look like? Do you want one of the value resorts (lower price), the moderates (mid price range) or the deluxe resorts (more expensive)? How old are your children? How many people in your traveling party?

All of the Disney resorts will offer children many exciting and wonderful things to do. You didn't say how old your children are but Disney has things to satisfy most any child.

Like Tinkfan says, the value resorts like Pop Century or any of the All Star resorts are good values. We've stayed at Pop Century and although our children are grown and gone, we quite liked the resort. We've also stayed at Port Orleans Riverside (moderate) and it's become our favorite resort. Of the deluxe resorts, we've stayed at the Contemporary and the Wilderness Lodge. Like all the Disney resorts, these two offer many activities for children.

So having said all that, I apologize. I know that doesn't tell you specifically "here's the one you want". However, all Disney resorts are extremely child friendly. It mostly just depends on your taste in theming and your budget.

Hope this helps. If you've got more specific questions, please ask!

Tom (... I'll take any Disney resort any day over anything else!)

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are talking small children then any of the value resorts would be ideal.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 237250
    If you are talking small children then any of the value resorts would be ideal.
    This is what I'm thinking too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it really depends on what you need/want the resort to offer...

The deluxe resorts in general offer more activities for the kids, but not all deluxe resorts appeal to me as a mother of two little ones.

I have to say, if you can afford it, Animal Kingdom Lodge is simple SPECTACULAR! Its like a vacation in itself.. the resort is gorgeous, the rooms are nice, the pool, playground and children activities like storytime around the firepit, baking cookies, making dolls and playing African instruments are very entertaining and "different" AND you can look at wild animals right THERE!