Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ipad......

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

How you getting on with yours? I am not using my as much as I should

I am thinking of selling it as I seem to be using my lap top much more than the ipad...

Not sure if it is me not had the opportunity to 'explore' the ipad's possibility in depth.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Jeff you surprise me mine is an extension of my hand I use it all the time in fact I'm writing this on it now

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 237691
    Oh Jeff you surprise me mine is an extension of my hand I use it all the time in fact I'm writing this on it now
    Same here!

Post Thanks / Like
    I mainly use my laptop at the minute because most of my time spent online, I'm *supposed* to be doing uni work on it.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    i dont use my touch for anything except music in the car, so i defo wouldnt waste any money on an ipod, i cant see what id use it for!!
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I use mine for surfing the internet, emailing, finances (I have numbers), watching movies, watching live tv, listening to music, listening to podcasts, keeping the calendars up to date, playing games. Reading books, reading online versions of newspapers and magazines, to do lists that sync with jon's iPhone :tongue: I think I got everything

Looking at the stars!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 237709
    I use mine for surfing the internet, emailing, finances (I have numbers), watching movies, watching live tv, listening to music, listening to podcasts, keeping the calendars up to date, playing games. Reading books, reading online versions of newspapers and magazines, to do lists that sync with jon's iPhone :tongue: I think I got everything

Looking at the stars!
    got 3 pc's for internet, games etc dont read do nothing else lol of money for what i already have to do it on lol
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with Brit on this one.

I use mine for all kinds of stuff. Mostly in the evenings. After I've shut down my laptops (both work and personal). If I need to check email, look something up on the internet, etc, my iPad is right there and it's on instantly. No boot wait. It stays on the table next to my chair in the den so it's always handy for that little whatever. Especially useful for watching TV when my DW says something like "I know that actor/actress. What else were they in?"

IMDB is your friend!

Tom (... still love mine!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't put mine down it goes everywhere with me and I use it for everything, I even use it at work as there are some cool apps for that as well. laptop has dust on it

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone else get the feeling Nut isn't an Apple fan...?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast