Thread: christmas lights osborne?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard of the osborne christmas lights from a colleague who went a few years ago, are these still going and where abouts would we find them?

Is it something we have to pay extra to get into ? sorry just trying to plan our budget

Post Thanks / Like
    The Osbourne Lights are an annual tradition. They are located at Disney Hollywood Studios on the back lot. They are included in your admission to DHS. I personally thought they were much better when they had all of the studio sets on the back lot tour, but they are still fantastic to see.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 237867
    They are located at Disney Hollywood Studios on the back lot.
    New York Street (area) to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 237867
    I personally thought they were much better when they had all of the studio sets on the back lot tour, but they are still fantastic to see.
    I agree. It felt like a real neighborhood walking down Residential Street with all the lights on all the house facades.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    We love to wander through the streets all lit up with carols playing and 'snow' falling - it's magical.

Info and video HERE

Post Thanks / Like
    We went to watch this last night, it was very pretty.

Post Thanks / Like
    They are very lovely, and with the music playing too it really does make you feel very christmassy! Nothing extra to pay to see them either, if you are going to DHS they are worth seeing!