Thread: Can you leave and come back?

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have just a 1-day, 1-park ticket, are you allowed to leave the park and get your hand stamped or something and come back in? Or once you leave, you can't come back in? Anyone know this?
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    absolutely, If you are at Walt Disney World all you need is your park ticket and you can return at anytime that day, make sure that each person uses the same ticket they used to get in the park that morning. If you are at Disneyland remember to always get your hand stamped on the way out but the same rules apply and you can return.
    Rico's Cast Experience Blog
    Ricosexperience.blogspot.com
    Ricoscast@gmail.com
    College Program Aug. '09-Jan. '10
    WDW Visits
    Feb. 1998
    July 2008- Grand Floridian
    August 23, 2009- Hilton

DLR Visits
    Too Many to even put a number on
    Disneyland is THE best resort

DLRP
    July 2009- DHS and DLP

Post Thanks / Like
    WDW no longer uses the handstamp, but yes you can leave and re-visit the same park several times in a day if you wish.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, y'all. We may have to do this. On the other hand, we just might leave the park and not come back. It just depends on when my grandma and aunt poop out on me.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennie81, post: 237949
    If you have just a 1-day, 1-park ticket, are you allowed to leave the park and get your hand stamped or something and come back in? Or once you leave, you can't come back in? Anyone know this?
    Keep your parking receipt handy so when you come back you don't have to pay twice!
    Brenda
    (Mrs Orlando)
    Live & work in Orlando & always happy to help!

Post Thanks / Like
    It worked! I forgot to post. Mom & I ended up taking Gramma & Bev back to the resort and within 30 minutes, we were back at Epcot! All I did was slide mom's ticket back through the card reader and she was in!

We got a couple more brews and then watched Big Bad Voodoo Daddy's last performance of the evening, then got a couple more brews and watched Illuminations. It was a great evening, was glad to have my ma to myself, and would not have had such a good time if she had not been able to get back in. Calling it quits at 6pm is NOT for me at WDW!
    Gwen