Thread: Is the california grill worth the money?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive worked out it will cost probably $200 or more for us to eat ther which seems a lot but if its worth it it can be our special meal. So is the california grill any good

Post Thanks / Like
    IMHO it is definitely worth it. However, it is not my favorite restaurant. The one big plus is being able to see the MK fireworks from the balcony, or your seat if you are lucky enough to get a window.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow thats alot!! Ive never eaten there myself so sorry im not much help. For a special meal though i suppose its justified - is it for an occasion?

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is worth it had a great meal this year but was on free dining plan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    And here comes grumpy Old Tink to spoil the reviews. It was the worst "fine dining" experience we've ever suffered through at WDW. It was a birthday dinner for my wife, and it was a huge disappointment. She could not even eat her meal. Service was so poor as to be funny (almost). It was crowded, noisy and not at all a "fine dining" atmosphere or experience.

We're not planning on returning any time soon, if ever.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 238117
    And here comes grumpy Old Tink to spoil the reviews. It was the worst "fine dining" experience we've ever suffered through at WDW. It was a birthday dinner for my wife, and it was a huge disappointment. She could not even eat her meal. Service was so poor as to be funny (almost). It was crowded, noisy and not at all a "fine dining" atmosphere or experience.

We're not planning on returning any time soon, if ever.
    sorry to hear it just goes to show how we can have different experiences at same resturant

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"