Thread: Disney multi park ticket

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive been looking at the tickets for the disney parks, we are only planning on visiting 2 parks and im pretty sure you can purchase a 2 park ticket. My question it, if you get a ticket that is for 2 or more days do you have to use those days up one after the other or is there a time limit? I dont want to visit MK one day and then have to visit say DHS the very next day!

Thank you as always for any help!

Post Thanks / Like
    i think they run out 14 days after first use, or you can get non expiry tix, not worth the extra really kate
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Mick! I dont think we will get a ticket that doesnt expire 14 days will be plenty!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 238110
    Ive been looking at the tickets for the disney parks, we are only planning on visiting 2 parks and im pretty sure you can purchase a 2 park ticket. My question it, if you get a ticket that is for 2 or more days do you have to use those days up one after the other or is there a time limit? I dont want to visit MK one day and then have to visit say DHS the very next day!

Thank you as always for any help!
    You can use the second day anytime within the remaining 13 days once you activate the ticket. (Valid for a total of 14 days) Have a great day y'all!
    Brenda
    (Mrs Orlando)
    Live & work in Orlando & always happy to help!