Thread: Oh My Goodness, My Countdown.....

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe it!!! Look!!!!

Yes, I KNOW we've just been back from the Bahamas a couple of weeks, but we just couldn't help it :D We knew there was a chance we'd go away early next year, as for a few reasons we probably won't be going anywhere later in the year like we like to, but we weren't sure. We decided not to buy each other presents for Christmas this year and buy ourselves a holiday, then thought that holiday would be a beach holiday at a low cost, then we saw there was a large discount on studios at OKW and SSR, as well as the free DPP....then we dithered for a while, and this afternoon WE BOOKED!!!!!

We go for 16 nights to OKW (after some lovely advice on the Resorts thread) on 26th January. I'm still in a state of shock I think, but I'm off to try to work out some ADRs....that may make it sink in!

Post Thanks / Like
    what a chrimbo pressie that is deb, id have that every year
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that's a great present. I can't wait for you to tell me all about it,as we go in August.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that is quite a Christmas present. Hope you have good weather during your trip.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys!!!

John, I hope the weather is kind to us too....we went last year mid January, and they had that freaky snowy-frosty weather that they NEVER get! It almost put is off, but this year we've thought about it and we are fine!!!

Siobhan, I will indeed tell you all....I have been dithering about OKW but decided I love the theming, so hey, what's the worst that can happen? We're at WDW! :)

Went to book our ADRs tonight and the Reservation system is down for maintenance till tomorrow morning How to burst someone's bubble!!!

But then again it's something to look forward to tomorrow afternoon!! :D

Honestly, it's been a bit of a whirlwind, I can't believe we're going again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Better than presents any day. Happy planning :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow exciting! What a christmas pressie!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]