Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3d TV - anyone got one yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    While in America we went to the local Sony store and best buys, they both had the 3d televisions set up, other half and kids loved it but I must have an eye condition that provents me seeing the 3d image as all I was getting was a blurry image. I've seen 3d films at the cinema fine but for some reason when wearing the glasses that come with the new tv's I can't.
    I really can't see us all sitting watching tv with the glasses on anyway, maybe when sharp bring out the new 3d tele that doesn't need the glasses we may consider it.

Post Thanks / Like
    we were looking at this in May and decided that instead of a 3D TV we would use the extra it cost to get a better TV, i thinking it's LCD...it is fantastic

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 238447
    havent a clue how they will make you see 3d without glasses

im plumping for a panasonic 50" plasma 600hz tv plus a blueray and hopefully a bose sound system shortly after
    There's a camera at the minute that takes 3D pics without glasses by using two different sensors It's really cool but not quite 'there' yet I think it'll be a few years before we get a truly good 3D TV without glasses at an affordable price, and I think by then the fuss may have died down
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Personally, unless that 3D TV is much cheaper there than it is here I'll wait until the prices drop. It isn't that important to me and also I can't imagine sitting there watching my TV with special glasses on.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    It's like all things, will come down in price eventually, remember when sat navs first came out? they were at least a thousand, now you can get them for fifty! Digital watches and calculators were the same.

I'm going to sit it out for a while.

Post Thanks / Like
    My sat nave was over 400 when I bought it 5 years ago, its still going though! Wouldn't have bought it if I didn't use it for work at that price

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I love 3D movies, so I guess I'm alone there I don't mind wearing teh glasses at all in the cinema

By the look of some of the sets the glasses are unique to the TV and cost up to 80 a pair and lots are battery powered

Hmm maybe wait for now, but I'm sure it wont be long before they are everywhere

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm also a love of 3D movies I much prefer the ones that don't jump out at stuff (they're much better at Disney) because the 3D makes a really great visual quality. I don't mind the glasses over my normal glasses
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I found the glasses gave me eye strain and a headache when I watched Avatar. So don't know if I could stand it for a tv?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmeralda, post: 238570
    I found the glasses gave me eye strain and a headache when I watched Avatar. So don't know if I could stand it for a tv?
    me too
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast