Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3d TV - anyone got one yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    problem is we have a great big non HD TV and I just can't justify getting rid as there is nowhere else in the houseit can go, buthaving seen some HD footage it really is awesome and we have yet to venture into blu ray as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 238594
    problem is we have a great big non HD TV and I just can't justify getting rid as there is nowhere else in the houseit can go, buthaving seen some HD footage it really is awesome and we have yet to venture into blu ray as well
    Oh blu ray is amazing technology! We got PS3 so it double up to blu ray and game console.

Some film is simply stunning on blu ray me think

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah we have a PS3 as well, would want a Blue ray cinema system thoughwith remote speakers as there are tooo many wires in our lives at the moment

Post Thanks / Like
    My hubby would love that!!

Post Thanks / Like
    i watched a bluray an a panasonic 600hz tv not long ago and the quality was nothing like ive seen before

so im saving for that tv....a bit later a bose sound system with wireless speakers
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    well thanks to the VAT hike tomorrow we went to Currys and bought a samsung 46 inch 3d LCD backlit 8 series tv today with 3d blu ray . On order as it's so popular so it will arrive in a couple of weeks. playing with them in the store the 3 d was amazing and the ability to upscale normal tv to 3d was very impressive indeed.

just ordered our sky + box upgrade ( with 50 quid cashback) as well.

Carpe diem and all that

Amazed how small the screen is now compared with our old plasma, although it's a 46 inch screen compared with our 42 it's a smaller tv and the screen at it's deepest is about 2cm thick !!!! That is about as deep as the connecting plugs get buried!!

Sad how these things make you happy

Post Thanks / Like
    Samsung UE46C8000 - 46" 8 Series 3D LED-backlit LCD TV: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Interesting reading the reviews it was well over 2000 a few months back, we got it for less than amazon with all the extras :)

Post Thanks / Like
    yep, GREAT choice the samsung was the best of all the ones I tried as well
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow lush! We saw Tron 3D at the local cinema and it was amazing! Looking forward to transformers 3D

Post Thanks / Like
    The panasonic I think had the slight edge for 3d quality, but 99% of the time we will be using it as a regular tv and the quality was just brilliant, led seems to have advance LCD televisions quite a bit, always preferred plasmas up until now.

The regular films upscale to 3d really nicely as well, without the need for everyone to watch in 3d , those with the glasses can see it in 3d whilst others just watch the regular film Harry Potter lode really good, apparently if the film was shot on 3d cameras the system has less of a problem converting them, trying to wrap my head around active electric glasses technology

Nicer looking tv as well, after all it has to sit in the corner and some of these 60 inch piano black hobbies are just immense

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast