Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How does everyone plan their trips?

Post Thanks / Like
    Curious... do you use <a href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1587710609?ie=UTF8&tag=disneysecretc-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeAS IN=1587710609">PassPorter's Walt Disney World</a>? or a spreadsheet to hold all those ADRs and opening hours etc? just type everything in a huge document? write it down....

How do you plan
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    A little bit of everything..

I have a very famous passporter that I put new pages in (I got it with 2003s pages..and that isnt going to help me much)

Course I have been researching for like 10 years!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    right now , I have my ADR's wrtten down . I will be typing/printing them . Everything else I have printed out is in my clear plastic Disney envelope . Once my park tix arrive , they will go in there also . Once I know everything is together , I put a sticker on my envelope to hold it shut . I also am making mousekeeping envelopes .

Post Thanks / Like
    What does it look like when written down? A sort of calendar arrangement with the information in the space for the days or?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yea..I have my ADRs and comfirmation numbers on a spread sheet tucked into my passporter...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Umm.....I use Johnie Really, I tell her what I want to do and then she tells me when I'm gonna do it and keeps track of it and you guys should travel with Johnie she just makes it so nice and easy

Ohhh....did you mean if I plan a trip for my family :rolleyes008:

Well, I take a spiral notebook and write lists and then sublists and then packing lists and things to do lists..........and pretty soon my lists have lists and THEN right before we go I type it all out neatly and put a notebook together with everything and it just seems to work for me

Post Thanks / Like
    i have a word doc which i add to and print out to take with me. and a spreadsheet with all the prices i update to work out costings all on auto as i enter the amount so it works it out real quick
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I use a series of spreadsheets. Initial one is for room ressies and transportation. Then park hours get one. Then ADRs are added to the room/transportation ressies.

Next comes the travel itinerary, particularly if traveling with a group. That way we can keep track of everyone. The individual itinerary is on one side, group itinerary on the other.

Then it's just a matter of selecting the proper packing list and modifying it as necessary.

If everything goes well, I actually have time to sleep a few hours the night before departure and am on time for the flight!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just jot down important info in my calendar. ADRs with confirmation numbers (place and time) any other reservation number I may need. I try to keep it simple.

I live by my calendar and I learned a LONG time ago to only have one, so anything important to me goes in it. It's nice to look and see a WDW plan along with my work related stuff too.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have different spread sheets on Excel in my computer and when I finish making my ADRs I get a package of bright colored index cards and coordinate the colors to the days of the week, parks, and restaurants. Since I usually travel with a group of 12 or more I make up Disney folders for each person with a copy of our entire itinerary, their airline tickets and the prices for food and park tickets for them. We have many meetings before we go on trips since we travel in such a crowd I like to make sure everyone is informed of all plans and everyone agrees on them. If there is a problem where no one can agree i have the final say and they don't argue that since I am the one that supplies the hotel rooms.

Marie

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast