Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Nearly there , this week has been like crawling through treacle

We are off next week so trying to get the xmas shopping done!

Off to London on Sunday as the boy wants to see the Shard being built and we will take a stroll along the river and look at all the other historical buildings on the way - the rain stays away

Post Thanks / Like
    Got meeting most of the day then might do a spot of shopping tomorrow before friend coming around for veggie cobb salad

Sunday hopefully will see Harry Potter providing that the subtitles works!

Have fun at London Chris!

Post Thanks / Like
    been off all week in prep for starting new job on monday which i feel very nervous about got to go and get key for my parking bollard place on sunday and sign the agreement :)
    doing not much dave's son is having a friend sleep over tomorrow so dont think there will be much sleep :(
    have a lovely weekend everyone :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Children in Need for us tonight and nothing planned for the weekend. Not Geoff's weekend home. :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Have respite this weekend. Off to Plymouth tomorrow for a reunion with all girly school mates. Have not seen some for 25 years. Will take hubby out for breakfast on Sunday when i get home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Best of luck for Monday, Daveann.

Tomorrow I'm going to buy some purple wool and a knitting pattern for a cardi.

On Sunday we're popping round to see the nursery that DS has prepared for the imminent arrival.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 238607
    been off all week in prep for starting new job on monday which i feel very nervous about got to go and get key for my parking bollard place on sunday and sign the agreement :)
    doing not much dave's son is having a friend sleep over tomorrow so dont think there will be much sleep :(
    for Monday! Did you buy any chocolate?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 238607
    Good luck for Monday!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks guys im really nervous had induction day last friday and it was good girls im gonna be working with seem nice but its just new just want monday out of the way :)

claire i found a bar of the cookies in my box so was jumping for joy been away for a few days and had forgotton about it :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm working today. The phone will NOT stop ringing! And then of course I get the same people calling repeatedly even though my voice mail says to leave ONE message.

I'm off for drinks and apps with my friend this evening and then we are going to see the 10pm showing of Harry Potter. This is the first of the movies I have seen. I've read books 1-4 this week and did a web search for the rest to get myself caught up.

I'm tweaking my final paper the rest of the weekend and getting ready for Thanksgiving on Thursday.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast