Thread: Early or late

Post Thanks / Like
    When on holiday in Florida, do you like to get to the parks for them opening and then leave when you've had enough, or do you arrive late and stay until the parks close?

Me? I like to burn the candle at both ends and arrive for around opening then don't leave until they throw us out
    We rest when we get back home and thrive on adrenaline while there.

Post Thanks / Like
    We always do a couple of full days at each park and then after that we will almost always be at park opening but may leave earlier if we are eating elsewhere or have something else on. We did around 5 epcot and 5 or 6 mk days last year and probably 2 or three of each if those days were full.
    First and last days are always park opening to park closing!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    We rarely stay late at the parks. Obviously we do wishes and since most of the time we are there during either the Halloween period or the Christmas period we are there late for the parties. We also don't normally go out of our way to watch Illuminations, but if we happen to be attending Party for the Senses then we will watch it then.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Were almost always there early, keep going till around 1/2 have lunch and go for a siesta or swim, we then go back to the park for a few rides pre dinner

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that's a tough one. My answer: it depends. A few years ago, I would go all out and go commando. There right after opening and stay all day long and let me tell ya, I plan around EMH, so those were really long days.

However, now, I just go with the flow. I do some early morning and some late nights, just not both......am too old.

Post Thanks / Like
    every day at any park, we get there for opening and leave when they boot us out, always done that and cant see it changing :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it depends, sometime we go there first thing in the morning then back to the hotel and go to another park for dinner and few ride.

At times we go to one park and get there afternoon (usually we at water park in the morning)

Post Thanks / Like
    We're early birds anyway, so we usually get up and out early - far too early on our first 3 or 4 days, thanks to jetlag! Last year we were ouside IHOP at 6am on our first day and at MK for EMH at 7:30am! We will make sure we see each evening parade/fireworks at least once, but we usually have dinner or some drinks on most evenings. For us WDW isn't just about the rides and the parks - though I must say quite a lot of our evening eating and drinking can focus on strolling around the world in EPCOT :D

Post Thanks / Like
    We mostly just decided on the day or the night before on our last trip Some days we were up really early, others we got to the parks at about 10am
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)