Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What kind of music...

Post Thanks / Like
    oo did you ever get the 'anderson bruford wakeman and howe' album?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure about that, will have to check the old vinyl albums! Much preferred classic Yes, except Topographic!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had a pint with Iron maiden, Tesla, the Little angels and Davy Jones from the Monkees

Post Thanks / Like
    ((((faint)))))

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    not all at the same time though :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a list (Warning: this is the entire content of my iTunes)

30 Seconds to Mars; the 69 Eyes; ACDC; Aerosmith; AFI; Aiden; Alice Cooper; Alkaline Trio; Amorphis; Anastacia; Apocalyptica; Aqua; As I Lay Dying; Autopilot Off; Avril Lavigne; Billy Idol; Black Sabbath; Bon Jovi; Bonnie Tyler; Bowling For Soup; Bullet For My Valentine; Busted; Cascada; Celine Dion; Cheap Trick; Children of Bodom; Cinema Bizarre; Cradle of Filth; Daniel Bedinfield; Darude; Dido; Dio; Diplo; Disney (And a LOT of it); DJ Sammy; Dragonforce; Drowning Pool; Echoes of Eternity; Eternal Tears of Sorrow; Evanescence; Fu Manchu; Funeral For A Friend; Garbage; Girls Aloud; Good Charlotte; (Old School) Green day; Guang Liang; Guns N Roses; Hawthorne Heights; HIM; Hoobastank; Hybrid; Jurassic 5; Kelly Clarkson; Kenny Loggins; Korpiklaani; Lacuna Coil; Las Ketchup; Leann Rihmes; Linkin Park; Lonestar; Los Del Rio; Mix Master Mike; Natasha Bedingfield; Negative; Nickelback; Nightwish; the Offspring; Paramore; Pendulum; Phil collins; Poets of the Fall; Poisonblack; Queen; The Rasmus; Rasmus (Without a "the", Swedish DJ); Rhazel; Rihanna; Ronan Keating; Rooster; Run DMC; S Club 7; Savage Garden; Semisonic; September; Shania Twain; Slipknot; Sonata Artica; Space Raiders; Steps; Stone Sour; Taking Back Sunday; Tarja Turunen; Tarot; Trivium; Tupac; Turisas; Type O Negative; U2; Widescreen Mode; Wintersun; Within Temptation; Yellowcard

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 20204
    I have had a pint with Iron maiden, Tesla, the Little angels and Davy Jones from the Monkees
    Wow!!

I got chatted up by one of Tesla. :D

Quote Originally Posted by scotskid, post: 20375
    Here's a list (Warning: this is the entire content of my iTunes)
    Gosh, what a fabulous variety. I just found my Lacuna Coil cd again, love it.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 20944
    Wow!!

I got chatted up by one of Tesla. :D

*gasp* though I was one of the only people in England who knew who they were. they were doing a signing at the Nottingham HMV when they played Rock city - I was chatting to them at the end and asked if they wanted a pint and we went out for lunch - nice blokes - but they didn't like guinness

Post Thanks / Like
    *gasp* though I was one of the only people in England who knew who they were.
    :D

but they didn't like guinness
    Yikes! Glad I didn't say yes then. ;)
    [CENTER]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345