Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flights

Post Thanks / Like
    LOVE the new countdown timer Josh!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 239575
    LOVE the new countdown timer Josh!
    Me too! It's so exciting thinking of actually being a CM! I know the work will be really hard but I'll get to spend the whole summer in Florida!!

Is it cheaper to book flights in advanced or wait until closer to the time? I've heard that VA have sales on Christmas day?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 239707
    Me too! It's so exciting thinking of actually being a CM! I know the work will be really hard but I'll get to spend the whole summer in Florida!!

Is it cheaper to book flights in advanced or wait until closer to the time? I've heard that VA have sales on Christmas day?
    cool

i like to have my flights booked as soon as josh, ive always been happy with the prices mate

try pillinger world travel got some great deals for a whole package from them
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 239709
    cool

i like to have my flights booked as soon as josh, ive always been happy with the prices mate

try pillinger world travel got some great deals for a whole package from them
    I'm only needing flights Mick so I don't think a travel agent will be very cheap I'll have a look though thanks for the link :)

I think I'm going to book towards the beginning of Jan
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12