Thread: Good deal for discovery cove

Post Thanks / Like
    Just booked for early sept next year 129 pp for the dolphin swim and choice of 1. Going to use the money we save to get a special package with cabana

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that's a great price
    I'd be interested to hear what you think of the cabanas as it's something I've considered in the past but never booked.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh wow, thats a brilliant price - goes to show it pays to start looking around early doesnt it!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a fantastic price! If I save enough I'm hoping to go to Discovery Cove this summer. Wish I could book in advance as that's a fantastic price.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 239749
    Just booked for early sept next year 129 pp for the dolphin swim and choice of 1. Going to use the money we save to get a special package with cabana
    Hi there - which website did you book the deal through, if you don't mind me asking?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkkent, post: 261966
    Hi there - which website did you book the deal through, if you don't mind me asking?
    It was complete Orlando but I would hesitate to recommend them as when I turned up to the royal pacific resort our room hadnt been booked! It did get sorted though. The low price was because we are going in low season, I think you'll find that the same prices are available through discovery cove themselves