Oh wait...not quite...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok, I think that about covers it :D

That is such AMAZING news Josh!!!!!

I can't wait to hear more!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 240202
    Me again.

I got my confirmation e-mail from Disney to confirm my place on the program. I also got my CRB form through which isn't very exciting but it makes it seem more real!

I've also looked at my options for travelling after the program.
    Currently a group of us are thinking of getting greyhound coach tickets and travelling over two weeks to:
    Miami, New Orleans, Jackson, Memphis, Nashville, Washington and then stopping in New York for 3 nights before flying home.

We know there'll be tons of travelling involved but it'll be so much fun!
    Wow that is an ambitious travel schedule Josh. Some of those are multi day trips in their own right. 2 Weeks will mean a lot of time on buses without much time to sight see. Do you mean Jackson, MS or Jackson, TN? What is there that you would like to see. I know you're young and will have fun but just don't forget that the US is a HUGE country.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 240235
    Wow that is an ambitious travel schedule Josh. Some of those are multi day trips in their own right. 2 Weeks will mean a lot of time on buses without much time to sight see. Do you mean Jackson, MS or Jackson, TN? What is there that you would like to see. I know you're young and will have fun but just don't forget that the US is a HUGE country.
    I got a bit confused there We're thinking of doing that route on Amtrak trains but from what we understand we're still looking at 12hr train journeys in some places!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I paid and sent off my CRB today :) One step closer to getting there! Tonight we also have a group conference call (They're holding it online and I don't know what it really entails) where they give us our job offer and go over various documents with us too :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    That's exciting Josh, let us know!

Post Thanks / Like
    Conference call done :) Basically just went over our insurance policies etc and flights.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Am looking forward to reading all about it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Josh, forgive me chemo brain but will you be there in April? We'll be there April 8-15. Would love to invite you to dinner one night!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 240714
    Josh, forgive me chemo brain but will you be there in April? We'll be there April 8-15. Would love to invite you to dinner one night!!
    I don't get there until May Sorry
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    I just booked my flights
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast