Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The one where I'm a CM Pre-trippie

Post Thanks / Like
    When you'll be traveling, it will be a good time for American sports! Try to catch a MLB baseball game or a pre-season NFL football game! You could probably get tickets at a fairly reasonable price.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennie81, post: 241959
    When you'll be traveling, it will be a good time for American sports! Try to catch a MLB baseball game or a pre-season NFL football game! You could probably get tickets at a fairly reasonable price.
    You should definitely be able to get MLB tickets at a reasonable price, almost anywhere but Chicago (for the Cubs) and Boston (for the Red Sox) as they are normally sold out. NFL pre-season games however, may not be so cheap. They charge just as much for those tickets as they do for regular season games (this coming from a season ticket holder who has to buy them as part of the package). For example the cheapest NFL ticket for the Redskins is in the $70+ range.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennie81, post: 241959
    I'd love to go see a baseball game!!
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 241974
    You should definitely be able to get MLB tickets at a reasonable price, almost anywhere but Chicago (for the Cubs) and Boston (for the Red Sox) as they are normally sold out. NFL pre-season games however, may not be so cheap. They charge just as much for those tickets as they do for regular season games (this coming from a season ticket holder who has to buy them as part of the package). For example the cheapest NFL ticket for the Redskins is in the $70+ range.
    A baseball game anywhere sounds really cool!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Also, today I renewed my passport (and was condemned to the world's worst photograph for ten years!)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 241997
    I'd love to go see a baseball game!!

A baseball game anywhere sounds really cool!!
    Josh, if you get to D.C. and the Nationals are in town I would be happy to accompany you.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 241998
    Also, today I renewed my passport (and was condemned to the world's worst photograph for ten years!)
    Don't worry you're not the only one, I think we all hate our passport photos.

I am so jealous of your trip and working as a CM Josh, can't wait to hear all about it when you get there

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing to add since my last post except that I amso Very Happy & Excited for you . If I get to the pin event in September this year and you are still there,we must get together . Again Many, Many Congratulations .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa1976, post: 242037
    Don't worry you're not the only one, I think we all hate our passport photos.

I am so jealous of your trip and working as a CM Josh, can't wait to hear all about it when you get there
    I hate my new one. Dreading it coming back through the post. I'm more gutted that all my really cool visa stamps from China & Hong Kong will be gone from my passport as well as my one from Orlando & New York

Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 242031
    Josh, if you get to D.C. and the Nationals are in town I would be happy to accompany you.
    Thank you I'll let you know my travel plans when I have them finalised.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 242066
    Nothing to add since my last post except that I amso Very Happy & Excited for you . If I get to the pin event in September this year and you are still there,we must get together . Again Many, Many Congratulations .
    I don't think I'll be in Orlando in September as I'm flying home from New York on the 3rd of Sept and want to spend a few days there first
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi i also return 2 years. welcome back dear have a nice day.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast