Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The one where I'm a CM Pre-trippie

Post Thanks / Like
    My new passport is here It keeps edging closer and closer and closer!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    josh the days are dropping soon be time

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how you contain yourself! When are you due to travel again?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony G, post: 242466
    I don't know how you contain yourself! When are you due to travel again?
    I barely can! Everytime I mention it I get butterflies and say it in a funny excited voice I travel on the 24th of May
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I booked my appointment for my VISA application!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I'd give you all a bit more of an update on my planning stages!

I've booked my flight, arriving in Orlando at 6:05pm on the 24th of May I have a connecting flight in JFK and I'm Flying British Airways economy. I would have liked PE but for the sake of saving money I decided to go economy. I've booked my seat for the NYC>Orlando leg of the trip but for some reason I can't reserve my seats for the Manchester to MCO!

I've booked my VISA interview for the 11th of April. I'll have to travel down to London to get my VISA so hoping the trains aren't too delayed as a missed appointment is the last thing I need!

My appointment is at 11am but thinking of changing it as if I go an hour later I save over 100 on my train fare!

Term dates are different up north than they are in London and as such I've only gone and booked for the first day of Half Term! It's going to be very busy

My Hoody for the airport finally arrived! We all got Hoodies that matched so that we could spot each other in the Airport. Will post a picture soon!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    It is all coming together nicely! Great idea about having matching hoodies. Careful now, that's how Gay Day started... a group of friends all meeting at MK that first Saturday in June deciding to wear red to spot one another and presto! Gay Day is born.

Have a wonderful journey Josh! I know this is going to be a great experience for you.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    ive only just read this post. [where have i been!!!] how exiting for you, what a fab oppurtunity!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a pic of the hoody logo. I designed it so it's a bit weird seeing my design 'in person'!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Josh,
    Can you tell us yet where you'll be located, or no? Or have you posted and I miss it?
    I'm so excited for you!
    Gwen

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast