Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    what is the one food you have every time you go to WDW and why

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it used to be the Turkey Leg, but anymore I don't have a "Must Have"

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    It's not a food but, I inevitably end up buying a Diet Coke SOMEWHERE, no matter which park I'm in. HAHA!

I recently discovered the chili in the Publick Dining Hall in America in Epcot is actually pretty good. It's my new favorite cold-weather lunch option. In warm weather it's sushi from the quick-serve in Japan. I want to try the cafeteria in the Land pavilion next time. Seems like it's always around 11 or 1130 am when I get done with Soarin' so it seems the perfect time to get something in my stomach before I *ahem* start making my way around the World.
    Also love the croissants and elephant ear pastries in France. Sweet snacks.
    Anything served at the Rose & Crown for dinner. And my NEW fave dinner place is La Hacienda.

I like the kid's pork egg roll meal with fried rice and grapes or carrots at the quick-serve in Animal Kingdom by the Yak & Yeti. It's the perfect portion for an adult. Especially if you also get a beer. HA!
    I also like waiting to eat breakfast until I get to AK and go straight to Pizzafari. There is NEVER anyone else in there. Quite the contrast from the noisy cafeterias at the Values. Nice quiet breakfast of french toast sticks to get the day going.

WDW varies. Last time I ate lunch there, it was at the Pirate & Perico across from POTC. I think I got a quesadilla that you could then take to the toppings bar and put whatever you wanted on it, which I thought was nice. I also like the wrap sandwich at Pecos Bill's.
    LOVE Tony's for dinner. I'd eat there any time! Love the gnocchi! Servers are super-nice and I have seen them be very accomodating to those with dietary needs. (Plus they always give me a to-go cup of coffee!)
    If it's chilly I always have to get a hot chocolate from the beverage hut between the Tea Cups and Belle's storytime area. I think it's called the Enchanted something?
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't always get them (I'd be bigger than a house) but those huge, soft pretzels in Germany always whisper to me...

Why? Not sure. I just like them!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Mom's meatloaf at the 50's Prime Time.

Why? Because it's Mom's meatloaf of course!

Tom (... or perhaps the PB&J milk shake!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 240174
    Mom's meatloaf at the 50's Prime Time.

Why? Because it's Mom's meatloaf of course!

Tom (:macave:... or perhaps the PB&J milk shake!)
    For me it is Aunt Liz's Golden Fried Chicken with greens. YUM.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    An ice cream from the ice cream shop on Main Street MK. This year i really wanted to try a dole whip, but by the time we got round to sitting down for 5mins we werent close to a dole whip place, so i had cookies and cream from MS again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mickey waffle topped with strawberries

Oh and one of those enormous marshmallow rice krispie square things mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post Thanks / Like
    Dole whip, ice cream sandwich, anything at Boma! Frozen bananas are the margaritas in epcot a food?

Post Thanks / Like
    A cappucino ice cream sundae with hot fudge sauce and whipped cream from Kilwins at Celebration ( I have at least one a week when I'm there...

Sandra
    Sandra

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast