Thread: Theaters and Shows aboard the Disney Dream

Post Thanks / Like
    Disney Dream, the newest ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet, features two magnificent theaters.

At midship on Decks 4 and 5 is the 399-seat Buena Vista Theatre, an Art Deco cinema that will screen first-run films and other popular movies, some in Disney Digital 3D.

The 1,340-seat Walt Disney Theatre is located at the forward end of Deck 3 with balcony seating accessible from Deck 4. It's one of the most technologically advanced theaters at sea or on land and it's where guests will be entertained every night with Broadway-style stage shows exclusive to Disney Cruise Line. During the day it'll also present first-run movies, including some in Disney Digital 3D.

The lineup of musicals presented at Walt Disney Theatre includes "Disney's Believe," "The Golden Mickeys" and "Villains Tonight!"

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jnkw18OGBeo?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Can you tell I'm excited!

Tom (... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director :eye:)

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure wish we were going with you and Slowhand on that voyage Tom.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 240861
    I'm sure DCL would be only too happy to fix you up John.

Tom (... is it time yet? Is it? Huh?)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 240861
    If you do come along John make sure not to be on Deck 7 as it will be quite raucous, what with us, Tom & his DW along with our friends from LA all having neighbouring staterooms.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 240863
    If you do come along John make sure not to be on Deck 7 as it will be quite raucous, what with us, Tom & his DW along with our friends from LA all having neighbouring staterooms.

Tom (... :eye:)

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately we can't afford it right now. We just had to buy a new refrigerator/freezer, we need a new TV, and we have suffered through the last two summers without A/C and I think maybe our heater and water heater are also on their last legs.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot wait to get onto this ship!!

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]