Thread: Iberia Airlines?

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone ever flown with these? Through the student travel website I can get an amazingly cheap flight. It's got a connection but I'll be saving over 200 and I am really tempted to book it tomorrow

I understand they usually fly to Europe so not sure how comfortable their planes will be but for a 369 RETURN flight (inc taxes) I honestly think I can put up with a $%$% airline so long as they're reliable
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Not used them Josh but it sounds like a great price!

Given you're going for a decent length of time, I think putting up with a connection etc wouldn't be so bad.

To be honest, we used US airways a lot a few years ago and the connection wasnt so bad as long as you could just accept it and not find it frustrating. Sometimes it was a bit of a relief to get off the plane and know there was just a short hop left
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 240847
    Not used them Josh but it sounds like a great price!

Given you're going for a decent length of time, I think putting up with a connection etc wouldn't be so bad.

To be honest, we used US airways a lot a few years ago and the connection wasnt so bad as long as you could just accept it and not find it frustrating. Sometimes it was a bit of a relief to get off the plane and know there was just a short hop left
    The price is the main draw, the reviews look awful but then I always figure 9/10 times if you have a positive thing to say you don't really bother writing a review

It's an extra 100 to go American Airways or another 110 to go British Airways.

Is American Airways better than British or the other way around?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    BA are in the process of merging with Iberia, I would go with it

Post Thanks / Like
    Never flown them across the pond but have flown them on the continent between Madrid and Lisbon and I think on to the Azores, although that may have been TAP. It was many years ago. The planes were comfortable and no less roomy than any other flight.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I flew with them years and years ago from Madrid to heathrow and I thought they were the height of luxury compared to the Monarch flights I used to get to Spain on the outward journey!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I'm going to book BA now as the Iberia flight is all sold out! I knew I'd have to snap it up quickly but I didn't have the money until today.
    Follow Me on Pinterest