Thread: Disney buses and boats

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a schedule of times they come and go. I dont know if Im being a bit silly but I'm trying to timetable how far in advance we need to leave to get to places

Post Thanks / Like
    There`s no timetable schedule as such for the WDW bus and boat transportation systems.
    Buses normally run every 15-20 minutes or so from points A to B, and the boats also run on the same sort of basis.

Remember though that if you intend to travel from say one resort to another for dinner, this will probably involve taking 2 buses and so a journey time of at least one hour should be allowed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 240985
    There`s no timetable schedule as such for the WDW bus and boat transportation systems.
    Buses normally run every 15-20 minutes or so from points A to B, and the boats also run on the same sort of basis.

Remember though that if you intend to travel from say one resort to another for dinner, this will probably involve taking 2 buses and so a journey time of at least one hour should be allowed.
    I really have to agree with Slowhand on this. On our last trip we had our car with us but we spent a day doing some touring by bus, just to see what kind of time it took. We took a bus from DTD to the Contemporary, rode the monorail to EPCOT and the bus back to our resort (POR) and it took over two hours.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix