Thread: Whats better for weather, may or june?

Post Thanks / Like
    To anyone who has been out there in may and june, which was better?

I cant decide if the temperature and humidity will be about the same or if June will be much worse or what

Post Thanks / Like
    I certainly wouldn't say that June would be much worse humidity wise than May. Temperatures should be about the same. However, the crowds, except for Mother's Day and Memorial Day will probably be slightly lower in May.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been in May and it was so nice. I had been use to July heat and crowds and to me, there was a noticeable difference.

Post Thanks / Like
    And yet some of the worst weather (heat and humidity-wise) we've encountered at WDW (Oct 2009 was the worst, by far...) was in May a few years ago. We were down there for Mother's Day. It was SO hot and humid... Absolutely miserable... So, as it is with most Florida weather, it can be - and is - different from day to day. And that makes it almost impossible to plan too far in advance for a visit.

We were there in early Dec one year and it was so stinking cold that I was ready to mug Mickey for his gloves! Yet, folks who were there around the same time the following year complained that it was in the 90's in the evening, and who wants to drink hot chocolate when it's 90 degrees out?

So the thing to really consider is which month works out best for you?
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    You can pretty much bet that there's a 90% chance you're going to be uncomfortably hot anytime between April and November. Actually, I've been to WDW every single month (except for July) and it's a rare occasion that I don't perspire at some point during the day but, May & June are pretty equal in sweatiness.
    Gwen