Thread: annual pass worth it?

Post Thanks / Like
    We sometimes go out there for 3 weeks at a time so Im wondering if it makes financial sense to get an annual pass or not ?

We've always just bought tickets from disney when we get there, do you know if theres a cheaper way? thanx

Post Thanks / Like
    from the uk, it was said to us that if you were going to use them for more than 14 days yes it was a saving as you get free parking also saving $12 a time. also they have room offers which are well worth a look you need your annual pass on arrival to the resort though. also if you go every year you could go slightly earlier next time and be able to use the same pass the following year.
    the only tyhing i didnt like about them is they are a paper pass not a plastic card :(

Post Thanks / Like
    An AP is definately worth it in our case, especially as we tend to visit at least twice each year...we have a villa there so this helps with the expense!

Also as we are DVC members we get a thumping good discount on the purchase cost of the AP.

The free parking, together with discounts at some of the WDW outlets are also a great perk, aside from the unlimited free entry to the parks.

Post Thanks / Like
    BTW, parking is now up to $14/day if you aren't onsite or a pass holder.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 241358
    BTW, parking is now up to $14/day if you aren't onsite or a pass holder.

No joke. That is one of the reasons that sold me on the annual. I've had a resident seasonal the past few years but decided to go with an annual this year because #1 NO BLACKOUT DATES and #2 Free parking.
    Gwen