Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy new year to all at wDisney Secrets!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear guest/member,

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who reads/posts to this forum so very much for keeping this site a wonderful place to be for another year.

When I set this up I really didn't know if it would survive more than a few weeks. Who knew that it would not only survive but would bring so many old friends back together again as well as introducing many wonderful new friends.

With so many new things online, facebook and so on, I know it can be difficult to find time to post on a little ole' Disney forum and I'm truly thankful that so many of you find the time to visit and post.

Special thanks as always to all the moderators and members who have contributed posts, articles and looked after the forums/site keeping them safe from those intent on harm/spam and so on.

Finally, my eternal gratitude to co-admin Tink who despite being so busy with a new job, keeps everything going and helps keep this tiny place on the web a kind, special place to be.

Have a truly wonderful 2011 everyone, may all your dreams and wishes come true! (and ps. if they do, take a moment to tell us all about them? )

Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    glad you asked me when you were thinking of starting it keith, i remember the day as if it was yesterday, i remember when it was just a couple of us here by the end of the day i think we had about 50 members, and we havent looked back since....im also glad it brought THE FAMILY back together.....so glad we survived the first few weeks to become what we are today, in my opinion the best and friendliest disney forum around...its all down to you for starting the site in the first place and long may we be here to celebrate the next few years :)

i hope you and every other member has a wonderful 2011
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy new year Keith and to everyone here.

let's have a happier and healthier 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys, it's great having all the old faces back together in one place. Wouldn't be without you all :)

Happy New Year Everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for starting this site Keith and, as you said, bringing so many friends back together. Happy New Year.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy New Year!

I am thankful to be a member.

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy New Year!

• Many thanks to you Keith for starting this site.
    • To Slowhand for originally inviting me to join.
    • And to all the other members who, although we've never met, I still consider my friends!

Tom (... just glad to be here!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy New Year to you all and thank you all for your support and faith in me to arrange our renewal vows

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy New Year, dear Secrets Members! I am so very sorry that I haven't been around much lately. The new position, although I do love it, has come with some pretty steep issues (and serious challenges with staff) that have taken all my time.

I think of each of you every day, and wish I could better explain how you all help me to get through every day. All your many gifts of friendship through the years see me through.

May 2011 bring good health first and foremost to all of us, our families, our friends... may we find peace, if not in our world, in our soul - collective and personal. May we find joy and true happiness in the every day matters of life. Stay strong, stay wonderful, know that you are loved.

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast