Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry guys not been here much, things been difficult my DH has been told that he will be made redundant in March so he is looking for job and have few interviews lined up...

I know that there are thousands people in the same position but I am so worried that we may have to sell the house as wont be able to afford mortgage etc I know it is the extreme case but it could happen

Just wanted people here to know that I have not forgotten you all just wanted to share my worries...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope things take a fast turn for the better for you both. Losing your job, or having your husband lose his is NOT a good thing. Sending every good wish that he finds another before you run into financial issues. Take care now!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Jeff Absolutely rotten, and scary :( I truly hope things work out really quickly for you.

I know it sounds a bit trite, but you have each other and it's always better to go through the icky times with someone you love

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry jeff not the best news

Post Thanks / Like
    Money worries just plain stink. I'm sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that Jeff It is NOT a nice position to be with. Hoping there's light at the end of the tunnel for you and your Husband
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    for a change of fortunes for you and Hubby Jeff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, sorry to hear about your DH's job! Wonderful though, that he already has some interviews lined up, and also that he has such a caring and supportive partner to see him through the hard times. Perhaps you could give him some interview practice, especially if it's been a while since he's had to do one. They're so nerve-wracking, that practicing really helps. Remember, "Tell me about yourself" means applicable education and work experience. :-)
    All the very best to you both!!
    SLO Disney Fan!

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry to hear about your DH's Jeff.
    for good luck at the interviews

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast