Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vermont!

Post Thanks / Like
    If that was a trip report. WoW, no follow up, here.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I guess I have a minor problem with this stopping the cable car. Wouldn't it make more sense to not allow any more folks on but to run it to the top and get those that are on OFF. I certainly would NOT want to be hanging out there in a thunderstorm.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by anony_mouse, post: 19298
    OK, I guess I have a minor problem with this stopping the cable car. Wouldn't it make more sense to not allow any more folks on but to run it to the top and get those that are on OFF. I certainly would NOT want to be hanging out there in a thunderstorm.
    yeah agreed!!!!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 19183
    T
    "If the cable snaps and we crash towards Earth, I'll throw myself under you so that I take the brunt of the fall. Now, you'll probably still die, but at least you'll look good at the funeral."
    jeez! if it starts falling you simply open the top or climb out the window, wait until it's close to the ground and just step off! I've seen it work loads of times for Whiley Coyote and Road Runner so it MUST be true! :gy:
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!! There's more, there's more!! After the weekend with the girls, I started falling asleep at the computer and finally had to stop...

I'll post more later today....

Actually they did STOP letting people on, the problem was, apparently (from what my wee mind could gather) the gondola runs on electricity, which they could not use due to the lightening...so what we were waiting on was for them to start up the back up generator (which apparently runs on diesel) and get those of us ON there DOWN...that took about twenty minutes...so we dangled...it did allow for some nice make-out time though :wink:

Post Thanks / Like
    When you told me you were stuck in a gondola, I had this vision of you being in a boat in the water......not dangling by a string in the sky! OMG I would have worried myself silly!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL atleast Jon scored brownie points with his declaration on the gondola lol
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 19203
    He forgot his clothes??!!!

Yes. Yes he did.

Yeah Dawn, notice how that only got a mention in the first page - enquiring minds want to know!
    Do you? Do you really?

So I VERY calmly say, what do you want to do? His first answer is unacceptable, so I'll just skip that one...

We decided we’ll just buy something new for him to wear. Now girls, this is where I’m going to lose you, I just know it. Do you know that for 2 hours we went to FOUR different Kohl’s department stores so that he could find the EXACT same outfit he’d picked out from home. Now mind you, this was NOT a cocktail dress that he searched for for weeks; it was a pair of work casual shorts and a polo shirt! And we went to FOUR different stores until we found the SAME outfit. No color deviation, nothing. Exact. So now we have two of the EXACT same outfits at home. Does this sound redunt to anyone but me? But I indulge him, because he’s cute…and he really *does* look lovely in blue.

Post Thanks / Like
    So now we have two of the EXACT same outfits at home. Does this sound redunt to anyone but me? But I indulge him, because he’s cute…and he really *does* look lovely in blue.
    Honey, your man looks cute in just about anything

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. I swear I can see him blushing from here. He'll print that out and tack it to the refrigerator now, you know that don't you?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast