Thread: Bounceback???

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it seems my better half is thinking of us going back this summer; Thanksgiving was a blast. It is our 20th wedding anniversary this year, so i gotta step up to something. At the risk of sounding cheap, does anybody know if there will be some deals opening up for a June trip? My son is 10 now, so in WDW that makes him an adult...$!$!$! Thank goodness my girl is just 6.
    Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    what a brill idea!

hmmm discounts in June, it's not a usually quiet time so I think it may be limited to AA discounts, AP discounts and so on. There's always some deal going on

Post Thanks / Like
    There are some discounts that have been released today. Huge blackout for the summer though

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks
    Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.