Thread: what do you do with photos?

Post Thanks / Like
    daft question number 100000000

I used to take loads of photos on film, yeah Im that old and get them printed. I loved putting them in albums and looking through them

I just realised since I got my digital camera I havent printed any out

Is that normal :( do you all print yours? I'm starting to feel really sad because I think I may even have lost some of mine when my computer crashed. Is there a good way to back them up :(

Im missing my good old film camera

Post Thanks / Like
    I load mine onto my computer and then have my screensaver set so that they scroll, this way I get to see them all the time and they go way back so it's really nice.

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    We download them to a photo website like Walgreens or Photobucket. We also save them on an external drive that hooks into our main hard drive.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 242127
    I load mine onto my computer and then have my screensaver set so that they scroll, this way I get to see them all the time and they go way back so it's really nice.

Sandra
    is that hard to do Sandra? do I need other programs to do it?

Post Thanks / Like
    It's very easy to do, you just download ( upload - I always get confussed ) from your memory card in your camera and copy the photo's to 'My Pictures' in tour Documents tab and then go to your control panel and go to Display and then set your screen saver to 'My Pictures'

I think that's how I did it, but maybe someone else can explain it better, if you don't get what I mean

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    i took nigh on 2000 last trip and have only had a few printed, i just uploaded them to photobox and they print them out and send them to you...when you join you get the 1st 40 free :D

ive got nearly 6000 photo on here but have more on my pc more like 8000
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008