Thread: Hey! from Louisiana

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone! I'm from central Louisiana. My husbands family has never been to Disney World and we have all planned a trip for March 2011. I have been once (or twice) but it was several years ago when I was approx 5 years old so there's not much I remember. Since it's pretty much a first time for all of us, we have no idea what we are doing...so if ya'll have any suggestions for rides, restaurants, ANYTHING, it would be greatly appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to Secrets.

Enjoy planning your trip, not long for you to wait :-)

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Unitee777!

And to Secrets!

Tell us more! Are you staying onsite? How many people are going? How long will you be there? Any young'uns going?

Tom (... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director. )

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi and welcome

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    and welcome to Secrets
    We'd love to help you plan your trip. Just think of any questions you may have and pop them into the various forum subjects for the best response.
    We all love to chat about Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you have a great trip but just a word of warning. Restaurants at WDW open their reservation system 180 days ahead of time. During busy times it is almost impossible to walk up to a restaurant and get in, especially if it is a popular restaurant. I would suggest you go to the Disney World site itself, take a look at the restaurants available (we have menus here on the main site) and then going into their online reservation system and trying to book a restaurant that you are interested in. If that fails you can try 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463)

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there and a warm

You will be amazed how much WDW has grown since your last visit, your main problem will be trying to cram in all there is to see and do.

We are all here to help you to make it a memorable trip so please don`t hesitate to post any questions, however trivial they may seem to you.

See you around the site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! There is a total of 5 of us going. We have booked two room at Pop Century. One room is for my husband and I; and another for his mother, aunt, and his 7 year old sister. We have been very lucky and have already made reservations for a few restaurants/shows. My husband and I are looking for at least one restaurant to go to ourselves...preferably on the Disney dining plan so that there's no additional out of pocket expense.

We are getting so EXCITED!!