Thread: For Deb - Wild Africa Trek video

Post Thanks / Like
    [YOUTUBE]eIVQkwZg_dc[/YOUTUBE]

Post Thanks / Like
    We were at Animal Kingdom yesterday and lots of things were apparent for this tour....

Some type of resting area actually on the Kilimanjaro (wooden building) Also metal rails/scaffolding over the first hippo pool.
    We saw a couple of sets of people doing the tour too. I know it doesn't officially start until Sunday but they must be doing some test runs. Everyone on the tour had mesh vests on and were connected to earphones etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, this needs to go on our list of things to do.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Diane Watching this has made us even more excited to go!!

I think the resting area/wooden structure must be the place where you stop to have snacks and to view the animals - was it in a good position to see them well?

We are pleased as contrary to info a few weeks ago, they are allowing cameras to be taken, so long as they can be secured to the special vests or harness, so a compact really. A CM will also be taking some pics on the Trek and give us some at the end, which will be good

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 242589
    I think the resting area/wooden structure must be the place where you stop to have snacks and to view the animals - was it in a good position to see them well?

We are pleased as contrary to info a few weeks ago, they are allowing cameras to be taken, so long as they can be secured to the special vests or harness, so a compact really. A CM will also be taking some pics on the Trek and give us some at the end, which will be good
    The wood building is just past the upsidedown tree at the back of the plains - overlooking the giraffes etc.
    You also take a walking tour of the Pangani with the guide as we spotted them there a couple of times. This is amongst the regular guests.

Post Thanks / Like
    My sister and I were on the Trek today. It is wonderful and we enjoyed every moment!
    Imogene