Thread: three weeks in disney too long?

Post Thanks / Like
    I may be silly but we're considering going with some friends for three weeks and I'm starting to wonder if there's enough to do around the area for a full three weeks. we've only ever been to disney for a week or 10 days before

Post Thanks / Like
    If you mean Disney itself three weeks may be too long, depending on the time of year and whether you plan on doing any of Disney's tours. However, there is PLENTY to do in the Orlando area and central Florida for three weeks.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    As uscwest said, 3 weeks is more than sufficient time to see the majority of things on offer at WDW....although this extended period would allow you to take some respite from the hectic experience of dashing around the theme parks.
    That said, Florida is a fabulous state to visit apart from the obvious pleasures to be found in the Orlando area.
    There are coasts on either side and the Keys are fantastic, not to mention the Everglades and the Miami area.

I could easily spend 3 months in Florida, never mind 3 weeks!

Post Thanks / Like
    There would be more than enough to do, Disney opn it's own wouldn't take up 3 weeks but then you have universal, islands of adventure, sea world, not to mention all the amazing stuff to do in the Orlando and surrounding areas.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    We stayed for 6 weeks in the summer and there's plenty of things to do in Florida. 3 weeks will fly by.

I personally couldn't stay in a hotel for 3 weeks but plenty of people do and are very happy. If you are out and about a lot then it's just somehwre to lay your head.

There's so much apart from all the Disney/Universal stuff, the Gulf coast beaches are beautiful and there's lots of historic towns and other places to visit as well.

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Done three weeks at Disney twice now and still not done it all.