Thread: pop century or which all stars

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know how to do a poll or I would but if you could stay at pop century all star sports movies or music which one would you stay at??

Post Thanks / Like
    We love all of the Value Resorts. Our favorite is All Star Sports. However, there is a lot to be said about all of them. One big thing Pop Century has going for it is that it has its own bus.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I love them all too.

Our first ever trip to Orlando was part of a three centre tour. Vegas, new york, orlando. It was very cheap and the hotels were arghsome The new york one was especially "interesting" with many interesting sounds from behind the paper thin wall next door

Anyway we got to Orlando and the bus went past all these great hotels before dumping us at the worst dump I've ever been to. Smelly lifts, smelly dirty bed sheets and well you get the idea.

I phoned Disney and they had a room at all star movies. Thus our first memory of Disney is a late night taxi under the Disney arch, wonderful disney movies hotel with christmas tree in the lobby and smiling helpful CMs even at that hour!

So I'll always have a very special place in my heart for All Star Movies.

In recent years, we've stayed more often in pop century because of the great location. We've stayed at all the deluxes and wow, views from the contemporary that make me want to stay there forever but if I'm honest, my heart is still at All Star Movies
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I am bais....Pop Century for sure!!!

It might be weird but.... when we arrive from UK and we always looking forward seeing the sparking flooring at the lobby area it so pretty and it has 'Disney' feel to it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've stayed at Music several times...and like others it was my first Disney hotel, so it's special for me. I remember all the smells and the colors and that was just from the lobby area...then I walked out by the pool and saw these bigger than life music themed sections. I was lucky enough to get a room in the Jazz area that time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree with Jeff, Pop all the way!!!!:tongue:

Post Thanks / Like
    I really liked Pop...

the rooms are nice, the distribution is good, it has its own buses, the decor is super cute, the pools are great, the food court is quite large and the shop is big