Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we see the fireworks at Magic kingdom or epcot from any resort???

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just wondering if we could see the epcot fireworks or the magic kingdom fireworks from any disney resort?

I guess we could maybe see the high ones from some but I was kinda hoping to see the whole displays

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    polynesian beach also the contemporary

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    we could see some of the epcot fireworks from the boardwalk itself although weve never stayed at the hotels there i would think you could see some of the fireowkrs from certain rooms at boardwalk, yacht club, beach club and the swan or doplhin maybe

Post Thanks / Like
    Any of the Magic Kingdom resorts, with the exception of Wilderness Lodge will allow you to see most, if not all, of the display. The EPCOT resorts would offer an obscured view of Illuminations. I don't believe you can see any fireworks from any of the values or AKL.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    No fireworks from AKL

We were able to watch the MK fireworks from our room at Wilderness Lodge... Most rooms would not have a fireworks view, and it was a bit obscured by the trees, but we still enjoyed them!

Still.. for the best MK fireworks view.. the beach the the Poly :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bay Lake Towers has a lounge where you can view "Wishes" and the music is even piped-in :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStrickPhoto, post: 244797
    Bay Lake Towers has a lounge where you can view "Wishes" and the music is even piped-in :-)
    oh wow I didnt know that, can anyone go there?? thats the one next to the contemporary right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella94, post: 244802
    oh wow I didnt know that, can anyone go there?? thats the one next to the contemporary right?
    Yup - the new property adjacent to the Contemporary. Dang - I just looked it up. The "top of the world lounge" is only available to DVC members staying at that location. Of course there could be more flexibity so it might be worth looking into.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStrickPhoto, post: 244806
    Yup - the new property adjacent to the Contemporary. Dang - I just looked it up. The "top of the world lounge" is only available to DVC members staying at that location. Of course there could be more flexibity so it might be worth looking into.
    Whats a DVC member is it something I could join before we went there?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella94, post: 244810
    Whats a DVC member is it something I could join before we went there?
    Oh sorry - DVC = Disney Vacation Club.

My folks are members and we likely will be soon as well. I wonder if Bay Lake is only available to DVC members?

It's like a timeshare interest but much better and more flexible. If you are an avid Disney vacationer, I'd recommend talking to a guide at a Vacation Club kiosk. If you are still interested, take the tour!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast