Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: arrrrgh! I am SO angry

Post Thanks / Like
    with flippin BT!!! :mad::mad::mad:

After the performance earlier in the month where my phone line (as well as MANY others) was out for a week, they have now issued my current bill....there are charges on there that i don't even know what they are for, including diversion charges. They diverted calls to my mobile when the phone line was out so i have a feeling it may be for that - THEY MUST BE JOKING.

Anyway, I have tried 3 TIMES to call them today, i hung up on the first after waiting ages, was promised a call back within 1/2 hour the 2nd time which didn't happen, i just called them back and they "can't access my account as they are having technical problems that only affect some numbers" - WHAT?!!!!

They said they'd call me back, i said don't bother - you're making me really angry and I'm going out! GRRRRR

Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't that send you over the edge! :( I'm having connection problems myself today, and it's making me crazy. I'm supposed to have this new turbo connection. Yeah. Right. If turbo means miserably slow then they got that right.

I'm not even going to bother to phone them right now. I'm just too p o'd to talk with them! UGGGGH!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 19410
    Doesn't that send you over the edge! :( I'm having connection problems myself today, and it's making me crazy. I'm supposed to have this new turbo connection. Yeah. Right. If turbo means miserably slow then they got that right.

I'm not even going to bother to phone them right now. I'm just too p o'd to talk with them! UGGGGH!

by the end of my last call i thought it best if i leave the conversation - it wasn't going anywhere anyway, the girl couldn't fix the 'technical problem' so there was no point me getting any more stressy.....they're just all incompetent!

right, better go and get ready - i'm off to do some birthday food shopping for my baby DS who will be 9 tomorrow...yikes! My biggest DS (who was UKJay on the other site) will be 14 next month....don't know where the years have gone :(

Post Thanks / Like
    It's soooo frustrating and unfortunately most telecoms companies over here are pretty pathetic with their customer service too.

I used to work for ntl and saw how they treated their call centre staff. They are battery hens who, to be honest, don't care about whose phone is broken, they just want to get home at the end of their shift.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you kidding? They are wanting to charge you because their lines weren't working!?!!?!? Oh my. Sometimes it's a good thing you can't reach through the phone to the person on the other line...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 19470
    Are you kidding? They are wanting to charge you because their lines weren't working!?!!?!? Oh my. Sometimes it's a good thing you can't reach through the phone to the person on the other line...

i said i'd call back in a couple of days when they get their technical problem sorted - it's a free call and i really couldn't be bothered to wait around anymore for them to call (or not)

i did tell the lady at the other end that i was getting really angry now, i just had to get off the line....... but she did say we would be compensated for loss of use, they should have done that automatically without me having to call in to complain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 19536
    i said i'd call back in a couple of days when they get their technical problem sorted - it's a free call and i really couldn't be bothered to wait around anymore for them to call (or not)

i did tell the lady at the other end that i was getting really angry now, i just had to get off the line....... but she did say we would be compensated for loss of use, they should have done that automatically without me having to call in to complain.
    Well, what they are counting on is that most people wouldn't even LOOK at the bill, they'd just pay the amount due and go on....good on you for paying attention!

Post Thanks / Like
    they cut one of my ladies off once for being a month late paying her bill (she was in hospital) she didn't have her lifeline pendant to ring and had a fall and laid there for 9 hours. I went absolutely hopping mad as they just didn't get it. :mad:

Post Thanks / Like
    :mad: stupid people in this world :rolleyes008:

Lots of

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 19541
    Well, what they are counting on is that most people wouldn't even LOOK at the bill, they'd just pay the amount due and go on....good on you for paying attention!
    i usually just do a a quick scan to make sure everything is in order - DH had already looked at it and said ''blimey, (or words to that effect!) look at how much that bill is'' ...... it wasn't much different to normal

Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 19542
    they cut one of my ladies off once for being a month late paying her bill (she was in hospital) she didn't have her lifeline pendant to ring and had a fall and laid there for 9 hours. I went absolutely hopping mad as they just didn't get it. :mad:

oh that is so awful - gosh, was she ok?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast