Thread: Comments now we're back....meals

Post Thanks / Like
    Best meal - 1)Ohana's
    This meal was truly delicious and we thoroughly enjoyed it (even though there was way too much food!)
    2)Tony Roma's
    The best ribs! Potato soup was superb too

Worst meal - Portobello
    Tables way too close to each other (may as well be on the same table as other diners) Food was very oily!

Comments - Low marks for Cecile at Chefs du France. I was having the onion soup, put my spoon down to break off some bread and she came along and whipped the nearly full bowl from me.

I had way too many hot fudge sundae's this trip and I blame Tinkerbell for this. We arranged a mini meet at Ghiradeli's where I had my first of the holiday but I just couldn't stop during the following days!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you enjoyed Ohana's. I loved the meal we had there, too.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 242859

Comments - Low marks for Cecile at Chefs du France. I was having the onion soup, put my spoon down to break off some bread and she came along and whipped the nearly full bowl from me.
    This definitely would have rated a call for the manager from me, and I wouldn't have paid for the soup either.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Yum Ohana's and Tony Roma's .. love Tony Roma's ribs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 242862
    This definitely would have rated a call for the manager from me, and I wouldn't have paid for the soup either.
    Didn't call the manager John but we didn't pay for the soup.

Post Thanks / Like
    ooh, I forgot to mention - we went to H&V for lunch one day. We were feeling hungry as we passed and asked if there was any chance they could fit us in. We were given a table straight away. There was about 15 park guests total in the whole restaurant.

And....I I totally forgot it was a character lunch.

Now, we love the likes of Crystal Palace etc but this has been the only time we have felt embarrassed during a character meal. We really needed to borrow a kiddie!

Disney's Little Einsteins and Handy Manny called by to see us way too often with there only being a handful of guests to entertain and, we were sat right next to the area they got up to sing and dance every 15 to 20 minutes.

This guy took a real liking to DH ....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Love Ghiradeli's! Crystal palace is one of our favourite place to eat