Thread: Anyone been to Garden Grill recently??

Post Thanks / Like
    I keep reading poor reviews but a few years ago everyone was praising it so Im wondering whether to make a reservation or not. Has anyone tried it?

Post Thanks / Like
    It was the worse restaurant I have been at WDW! (Others may disagree) the quality of the food was poor and the seating was awful. Plenty of characters visit at our table which helped but my DH mentioned that the meat was over cooked and simply not impressed.

Will not return to this restaurant again.

Post Thanks / Like
    is that the one at epcot the one that revolves around slowly with mickey and chip n dale comming around? if it is we thought it was good, but we were very tired and hungry having done nearly all of epcot!! we were glad of food and a sit down!! but even so we all enjoyed the food, there was plenty of it and very friendly with great character interaction. hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    We ate there years ago the food was good how ever sense the food plan started some the the restaurants have gone down hill

Post Thanks / Like
    Was surprised to see that this restaurant was not open for lunch, yesterday. Perhaps, they haven't served lunch in ages and I just missed it? Regardless, it was not serving yesterday.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 259723
    Was surprised to see that this restaurant was not open for lunch, yesterday. Perhaps, they haven't served lunch in ages and I just missed it? Regardless, it was not serving yesterday.
    I'm pretty sure they stopped serving lunch 2 or 3 years ago.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Really?! Wow! Guess I've not paid much attention. I know we've been in there any number of times in that time frame, but this is the first time I've noticed that they weren't serving lunch.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree with Deafjeff - not impressed with the food and of all the restaurants in WDW, this one feels a little 'cheap' - pretty much the only meal I've not enjoyed in my visits to Epcot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkkent, post: 261971
    I have to agree with Deafjeff - not impressed with the food and of all the restaurants in WDW, this one feels a little 'cheap' - pretty much the only meal I've not enjoyed in my visits to Epcot.
    such a shame is it? As it is a lovely idea and fairly unique but the food

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no! This is one of the restaurants that we have reservations...Hope it has improved since the last review...Daughter really wants to eat there. She picked all the restaurants this time around. She saw Garden Grill last visit and said next trip we are eating there!! Sure hope it is good!