Thread: Home coffee makers?

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone has a tassimo or a senseo or one of those type of coffee makers? Im tempted by the tassimo because it does hot chocolate as well but really want the best one for coffee

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a Keurig and love it!!! I buy the coffe pods but for tea and hot chocalate jut use the machine for hot water! Much less expensive

Post Thanks / Like
    Our son bought his DW a Keurig for Christmas and they love it. They both said however, that they wish it had an option for larger cups as it appears to have only a 5oz and an 8oz setting.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 243236
    Our son bought his DW a Keurig for Christmas and they love it. They both said however, that they wish it had an option for larger cups as it appears to have only a 5oz and an 8oz setting.
    They do have a larger cup size, mine has 3 settings, 5,8 and i believe 12. I think they have one with a travel mug size too, I'll check!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We got this https://www.dolce-gusto.co.uk/EN/Pag...usto-home.aspx and it is simply fab! Especially espresso!