Thread: Bowling at wdw?

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there anywhere to go bowling at or near wdw??

Post Thanks / Like
    Currently there are no bowling alleys at WDW. However, they are supposed to be building a 100 Lane house where they will be to host a multitude of major tournaments. It is scheduled to open sometime prior to 2011. I'm sure there must be some lanes somewhere in the Orlando area.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats good news thanks anonymouse!! will look forward to a few frames at disney

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not positive of the locations other than the one that is off 50 (but I know there are some closer) but I think Isafari may be able to help you.

I think she's been bowling while visiting central Florida before?

But yes, there are bowling alleys (ten pin) in the general vicinity.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    The bowling alley we use is on Canada Avenue which is just off International Drive. It is called the World Bowling Center. It is so inexpensive compared to the UK prices too.

HERE YOU GO