Thread: chef mickeys or crystal palace??

Post Thanks / Like
    We are trying to figure out which one of these to 2 for dinner.. we are happy with both sets of characters so it's more so for the food choices.. any suggestions? I looked at menus and they seem the same but I like to hear others opinions

Post Thanks / Like
    Personally I would go for Crystal Palace.
    The food is good, and also you are right in the action at MK.

Post Thanks / Like
    We've eaten at Crystal and it was really nice, never eaten at Chef mickey's though so cant compare!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Chef Mickey's and it's a nice way to take a break from the MK. You just hop on the monorail and then you can come back after you're done. The CP has good food too, but since I'm not a huge Pooh fan it just doesn't anything for me

Post Thanks / Like
    While I like Pooh and company, I would choose Chef Mickey's for dinner. However, having said that, I think we have only ever done CP for breakfast.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    oo oo a question I can answer because we did both of those

They're very different actually, crystal palace is a more gentle experience, it's quieter although not badly quiet.

Chef mickeys is an all out scream fest. Slightly older children seem to love it there because its very loud and fun compared to crystal palace which I'd say is perfect for younger children.

The food was nice at both although after chef mickeys I definitely felt like I needed a lie down

Post Thanks / Like
    We've done both and I would say the food is better at chef mickeys and felt less crowded. Also Mickey and the gang rule

Post Thanks / Like
    Not done Mickey but love Crystal Palace and apparently Prince Edward too! so we could say that Pooh have Royal approval!

Post Thanks / Like
    ummm..- I have only done both for breakfast

The food was very similar, but I like The Crystal Palace better... it wasnt as rushed, the characters spent a bit more time at each table and it wasnt as loud as Chef Mickey's

Post Thanks / Like
    done crystal really enjoyed it lovely food yumm