Thread: do you buy refillable mugs at the disney resorts?

Post Thanks / Like
    We've seen them in the foodcourt but never bothered, do you get your moneys worth from them ??

Post Thanks / Like
    We haven't bought one in quite a while. They are great if you like to go over before breakfast and get a cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate or a soft drink. Or even with breakfast or any other meal. I think they are worth it, especially if you are there for any time.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    We always get them!

Get coffee in them in the morning, take them with us to the parks, get a locker and lock them up (and anything else we don't want to haul around). Then whenever we've finished at the park, get the mugs and on the way back to the room, stop in the food court and fill them with ice tea or soft drinks. Do it all again the next day.

And you get to start your very own mug collection!

Course, the older mugs were better than the ones they've got now I think. They seemed to be larger and they changed the design on them every year so that they were really worth collecting!

Tom (... mug collector par excellence!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I love them. I use them now at home.

Post Thanks / Like
    we really liked them and got our moneys worth and then some but it does depend how often you go to the food court

Post Thanks / Like
    :tongue: We have a gazillion of them! We use them for breakfast, by the pool, at night to have a drink in the room! And because we have so many of them I never care if we lose one at home to truck our coffee in the car!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We always get them. We have found them invaluable and they pay for themselves after a few days.
    You can usually get refills from a pool bar as well as a foodcourt.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    They are big part of our holiday planning and we are always looking forward seeing the new design! It is worth buying it as we also create our own drinks!

We quite like Sprinta!

Post Thanks / Like
    We buy the ones from the water parks too
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)