Thread: whats your typical day at disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah Im bored and nothing planned at all this year if you were at disneyworld now, would would your day be like? what would you do and where would you go

Post Thanks / Like
    a typical day for us is get there for opening and dont leave til closing no matter what the times are, we never go back to the villa then back to the park later. that goes for main and water parks
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Visit a park and then hit a resort for a nice evening meal - after getting cleaned up and changing clothes first, of course.
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is never a typical day at disney for me every day is different

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    As a single traveller, the possibilities are endless for me but typically I'll head to a park well after opening to avoid the entrance mob. I'll make my way around and hit the attractions at my pace. Single rider lines are awesome!
    Something I also like to do is stick to the absoloute most outer line of the park and work around either clockwise or counter clock wise. I explore every nook and hidden area. One would be very suprised at the details that are just overlooked by the normal visitor.
    After getting cleaned up back at my Disney resort hotel, it's off to a table service meal somewhere on property. Try THIS: I went to the Contemporary some time before my reservation time and exited to one of the stairwells opposite the viewing deck. I had the entire rooftop to myself to take some spectacular photos of TTC, Bay Lake, FW, DWL. After dinner at the Wave I returned to the rooftop on the viewing deck and got some great shots of the Hallowishes fireworks. Highlight of my last trip in Sept. And plan to do the same next week!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"When you rush around in hopeless circles, searching everywhere for something true, you're at the age of not believing, when all the make-believe is through."

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hurster97, post: 245269
    As a single traveller, the possibilities are endless for me but typically I'll head to a park well after opening to avoid the entrance mob. I'll make my way around and hit the attractions at my pace. Single rider lines are awesome!
    Something I also like to do is stick to the absoloute most outer line of the park and work around either clockwise or counter clock wise. I explore every nook and hidden area. One would be very suprised at the details that are just overlooked by the normal visitor.
    After getting cleaned up back at my Disney resort hotel, it's off to a table service meal somewhere on property. Try THIS: I went to the Contemporary some time before my reservation time and exited to one of the stairwells opposite the viewing deck. I had the entire rooftop to myself to take some spectacular photos of TTC, Bay Lake, FW, DWL. After dinner at the Wave I returned to the rooftop on the viewing deck and got some great shots of the Hallowishes fireworks. Highlight of my last trip in Sept. And plan to do the same next week!
    I am a single traveller as well i agree with all that you say

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hurster97, post: 245269
    Try THIS: I went to the Contemporary some time before my reservation time and exited to one of the stairwells opposite the viewing deck. I had the entire rooftop to myself to take some spectacular photos of TTC, Bay Lake, FW, DWL. After dinner at the Wave I returned to the rooftop on the viewing deck and got some great shots of the Hallowishes fireworks. Highlight of my last trip in Sept. And plan to do the same next week!
    I never knew there was such a place! I may have to check this out on my next visit. My favorite photography is at night. Love long-exposure shooting!

I'm finally post-processing all the stuff I shot on our recent Disney vacation in early February.

Post Thanks / Like
    We like to get there at park opening, have a late lunch then head back to our resort for a swim or nap then back to the park around 6 for the evening and evening meal.

Post Thanks / Like
    I tend to be at the parks around 9-10 then stay all day. I don't tend to go back either. I eat one big meal for the day then grab whatever I want (maybe even ice cream if that's all I want). My meal is usually a late lunch.