Thread: First time walking puppy

Post Thanks / Like
    I took Bella out on her lead for the first time today, she is a typical spaniel and sent most of her time smelling the ground. she was very good for her first time. we have taught her to sit so she was good at roads.
    I will take her out again later this evening so she can get used to being outside on her lead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like she is going to get on just fine
    She's adorable too - nearly too adorable!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzy, post: 243693
    I took Bella out on her lead for the first time today, she is a typical spaniel and sent most of her time smelling the ground. she was very good for her first time. we have taught her to sit so she was good at roads.
    I will take her out again later this evening so she can get used to being outside on her lead.
    ive just looked at your photos. wow! bella is so cute my kids love the lego pictures they are lego crazy, eldest is star wars mad and youngest is atlantis mad lol.
    your pictures are great i either need a new camera or some lessons in photography.
    the london ones are great we took similar like photos when we went last october, but when we came to take the sim card out of the camera to downloud, it broke!!!! we were very upset, so we have to make another trip and retrace our steps lol x

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 243698
    Sounds like she is going to get on just fine
    She's adorable too - nearly too adorable!!!
    She is very adorable and her eyes could make stone melt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chief, post: 243701
    ive just looked at your photos. wow! bella is so cute my kids love the lego pictures they are lego crazy, eldest is star wars mad and youngest is atlantis mad lol.
    your pictures are great i either need a new camera or some lessons in photography.
    the london ones are great we took similar like photos when we went last october, but when we came to take the sim card out of the camera to downloud, it broke!!!! we were very upset, so we have to make another trip and retrace our steps lol x
    Thanks, I love taking photos.