Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: The Legend of the Green Witch

  1. #21
    Moderator Beccaberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Milford, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    13,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dorothy!!!! Are you trying to remind Johnie that I tried to kill her TWO piggin' times?




  2. #22
    Moderator Beccaberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Milford, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    13,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 19857
    Sweet BBQ is my favorite and I would have loved the coconut rum jello shots too :D

    Jon says we have leftovers if you'd like to join us for dinner tomorrow night :D




  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    4,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 19860
    Dorothy!!!! Are you trying to remind Johnie that I tried to kill her TWO piggin' times?
    I was trying to be nice about the fact that you gave her something that she's allegic too and that you made her get all hivy because I'm a nice person like that you know :gy:

    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 19861
    Jon says we have leftovers if you'd like to join us for dinner tomorrow night :D
    Send me a plane ticket and meet me at the airport, except not the dirty icky one that Johnie flew into!!

  4. #24
    Moderator Beccaberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Milford, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    13,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 19864
    Send me a plane ticket and meet me at the airport, except not the dirty icky one that Johnie flew into!!
    Um. Yeah. See, it's New York. ALL the airports are dirty and icky...it's New York.

    Now, you can fly into White Plains....it's not big enough to get dirty and icky.




  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    4,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 19866
    Um. Yeah. See, it's New York. ALL the airports are dirty and icky...it's New York.

    Now, you can fly into White Plains....it's not big enough to get dirty and icky.
    Where is White Plains and is it big enough for a real airplane or one of those prop planes cuz if it's a prop plane then I'll do dirty and icky no problem

  6. #26
    Moderator Beccaberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Milford, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    13,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 19868
    Where is White Plains and is it big enough for a real airplane or one of those prop planes cuz if it's a prop plane then I'll do dirty and icky no problem
    White Plains is in um, well, White Plains, New York. Jon is reading over my shoulder and informing me that it is *actually* called Westchester County Airport. It's big enough for "real" planes (we fly to MCO from Westchester on a "real" plane) and Jon says he's never flown anything but a jet out of there...

    So you might could have BOTH clean and non proppy :D




  7. #27
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    27,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ick. Nasty. Sweet barbecue. :( I like red sauce on pork, but it has to be spicey. Not on chicken though. It has to be Cornell Sauce. BBQ ribs has to be Bunratty Castle rib sauce.

    Just a wee bit particular about my BBQ. :D

    Never had a NC style that didn't taste overwhelmingly of vinegar. Ick.






    Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

  8. #28
    Moderator Beccaberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Milford, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    13,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    This one is a bit of both...it's slow cooked with a vinegar base (albeit w/ brown sugar; my grandfather's recipe) and then it's drained, pulled and placed back in the slow cooker w/ a red sauce...with a kick...I add Tabasco sauce to give it a bit of bite....so it's not TOO sweet and not too bitter...




  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    4,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 19870
    White Plains is in um, well, White Plains, New York. Jon is reading over my shoulder and informing me that it is *actually* called Westchester County Airport. It's big enough for "real" planes (we fly to MCO from Westchester on a "real" plane) and Jon says he's never flown anything but a jet out of there...

    So you might could have BOTH clean and non proppy :D
    Works for me :D I miss you both sooo much

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Grand Junction, Co
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just hate NY and will not step foot in it again!

    And then there is St Louis style BBQ..thats mainly a rub....not to confuse anyone...

    And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!



Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •