Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iphone 4 or wait for 5?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 243939
    Cool and I can get the boy to do some dramatic evil music on the piano whilst I tie Lisa to the train tracks
    Oh... I can see it now!

Tom (... where's Dudley Doright when you need him?)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my! Very kind of you to say, and Lisa certainly has the legs for it but Snidely has got far too much hair in that photo, and the great British train service makes the train very unlikley as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 243948
    Oh my! Very kind of you to say, and Lisa certainly has the legs for it but Snidely has got far too much hair in that photo, and the great British train service makes the train very unlikley as well
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    im due an upgrade next month so cant wait for the 5 in june/july so im really toying with spending another 14pm to get the 4

on 3 you get a iphone 4
    2000mins
    5000 texts
    5000 3 to 3 call time mins
    all you can eat data

all for 35pm

at the mo i get
    600mins
    4000 text
    msn
    skype for 21

i just dont know if its worth the extra
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mick you know I am an apple nut but it all came about because I fell in love with the iPhone - I use it all the time for so many different things.

As a phone, for texting, surf the web, twitter, emails, a sat nav ( walking around london), geocaching, as a spirit level, as a torch ( been really good for that at times), a video camera, youtube, watching live telly, planning an evening star gazing,playing puzzle games, and even at work the medical apps are very useful, facetime works brilliantly as well etc etc etc - it has been a revelation to me and as a direct consequence I got the macbook the imac and the ipads

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 243952
    Mick you know I am an apple nut but it all came about because I fell in love with the iPhone - I use it all the time for so many different things.

As a phone, for texting, surf the web, twitter, emails, a sat nav ( walking around london), geocaching, as a spirit level, as a torch ( been really good for that at times), a video camera, youtube, watching live telly, planning an evening star gazing,playing puzzle games, and even at work the medical apps are very useful, facetime works brilliantly as well etc etc etc - it has been a revelation to me and as a direct consequence I got the macbook the imac and the ipads
    sounds reason enough to get one chris, lauren loves hers she uses a lot of recipe apps too. facetime sounds really cool and ive seen the HD video at work and the camera too both awesome quality. i do use my touch more than i thought i would, wish id waited for the new 4th gen version tbh but still a great piece of kit. i still want a macbook if i can find one for the right price but cant afford a new one i want a big screen tv first lol

thx for the info tho chris appreciate it
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    My Dad is as bad a Chris for apple stuff after getting the iPhone! 3 years spent trying to persuade him, but what must have been 3 weeks using an iPhone meant he was hooked!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12